Tuesday, June 19, 2012

More 8-12, especially girls

Thanks for your comment, Michelle! It reminded me about my new batch of books I needed to post. My mom cleaned out her books and let me take what I wanted. Treasurers! Here are some more for girls 8-12. I'm not good at judging grade level, but these are innocent fun reads for this age group.

1. Daddy Long Legs by Jean Webster
2. Borrowers (I think it's a series) by Mary Norton
3. Mixed-up Files of Basil E. Frankweiler by Konigsburg
4. Behind the Attic Wall by Sylvia Cassidy
5. Five Little Peppers and How They Grew by Margaret Sidney
6. Tom's Midnight Garden by Phillipa Pearce
7. Lisa and Lottie by Erich Kastner (I just re-read this. It's darling.)
8. The One of a Kind Family series by Sydney Taylor . . . completely endearing

Good luck!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Excellent! Thank you!