Friday, January 23, 2015

100 foot journey, Oh la la

Whenever I have a kid who gets the flu, I've learned to check two things:

1. Laundry detergent. We're going to need some. Lots.

2. My mental list for movies. I'm going to need some of those, too.

So yesterday my little guy came done with the flu---I'm not too worried, he's still running around crazy and is plenty feisty. Lethargic flu baby scares me, baby who still plays peek a boo with gusto, not so worrisome. We'll have to go out for more laundry detergent later, but it was a great timing for me to watch 100 Foot Journey last night, recommended to me by Fan #2.

Great movie! Charming tale of two restaurants, right across the street from each other, in small town France. Nothing earth-shaking, just a cute movie that's a perfect break. I thought the actors were better than the story and the script, and they carried what could have been a flop of a movie.

There's a second of vague innuendo. As in, sneeze and you will miss it.

Overall, recommended by me for a nice escape. Especially if you are taking care of someone who has the flu.

No comments: