Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chocolate Covered

Here's my MVP list of the chocolate covered items in some of the stores we frequent.

1. Costco. Dark Chocolate Covered Pomegranate Fillings

2. Target. Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds

3. Trader Joes. Milk Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzels

Just in case you haven't tried one of those. They come recommended.

The last one on the list, the milk chocolate peanut butter pretzels, are actually my "no guilt" reward to myself for when I give birth. Some women get jewelry, I get those pretzels. If Eric and I start considering whether or not to have Baby Number Four, you can bet the pretzel reward will be up there in the "Why Deborah Should Have Another Baby" column.

1 comment:

From the Farm said...

And we wonder why your kids are so "funny". Great funny posts! Cream of _____________, cathartic!